Telelift - Tailor-made logistics solutions for industry
Modern production sites and modular manufacturing structures are optimally supported by overhead rail-bound conveying systems from Telelift. The goods are transported to production machines or machine operators without any media disruptions.
The solution is always tailored individually to the customer´s requirements.
“All-rounders” for your transportation tasks
The automated rail-bound conveying systems Telelift MultiCar and Telelift UniCar with a payload of up to 40 kg get your intra logistics going. Customized solutions and efficiency are always paramount.
Different sequencing – no problem for Telelift
Progressive product specializations permanently create new tasks for in-house transport logistics. Components have to be tracked to production lines “just in sequence” in different sequences. This requirement is reliably solved by both Telelift MultiCar and Telelift UniCar.
Our modern transport systems can easily be adapted to various transportation tasks and requirements by their modular and flexible structure, thus also on the trackway the sequences can be adapted to the current requirements. Additionally it can be used as intermediate buffer.
Flexbile solutions by customized load handling devices
By using customized load handling devices the Telelift MultiCar enables individual and flexible solutions for almost any goods. The payload depends on the design of the load handling device and the selected connection to the system.
So components, complex assemblies, containers with small parts and many other goods can be delivered to the right location. The load handling devices will be adapted to the customer requirements individually.
By means of modularized systems both, the Telelift MultiCar and the Telelift UniCar allow overhead conveying and transports space-savingly within a very confined area and in all directions, whether horizontal or vertical. This enables faster access times and fixed cycle times without disruptions.
The flexibility of our systems allow simple and uncomplicated adaptation to new and existing processes at any time. Individual peripherals such as locks, fire protection gates, cargo ID elements or other customer-specific requirements can be easily integrated. High reliability and responsiveness minimize replenishment times and stocks in everyday production.
Telelift MultiCar at a glance
- Horizontal and vertical transport, without interruption
- Horizontal and vertical buffer, for compensating for production fluctuations
- Horizontal and vertical storage, in order to save space
- Horizontal and vertical loading and unloading stations
- Bidirectional transport, with controlled transport speed
- Passive and active load-carrying devices
- Passive and active loading and unloading stations
- Network-enabled modular control system
- Interface capabilities to other logistics, ERP and MES systems
- Only uses power when transporting goods
- Low standby costs
- Brushless drive technology
- High quality materials and surfaces, for a long service life
- Low levels of wear, and therefore low spare parts requirements
- System modules can be reused after a production changeover